Sunday, March 11, 2012

ATTN MAYOR SAMSON; Dean Roger Ray and his Cybercrimes Against My Family

ATTN MAYOR SAMSON; Dean Roger Ray and his Cybercrimes Against My Family Tube. Duration : 12.43 Mins.


AMOSthestalker (19 minutes ago) Remove | Spam Marked as spam I always give the police provocateurs what they want Amos so there you go your kid who attacked my websites was threatened. Becareful who meets about the bike they may be bad guys wanting to hunt you down because you work for RCMP! AMOSthestalker (21 minutes ago) Remove | Spam Marked as spam fredericton.kijiji.ca AMOSthestalker (25 minutes ago) Remove | Spam Marked as spam Do not need a lawyer Amos because your a loser and now you lose big time and you never learn. AMOSthestalker (29 minutes ago) Remove | Spam Marked as spam So you chose the kid how brave of you......William Weeks was warned but like you not so bright! DavidRayAmos (51 minutes ago) Remove | Block User | Spam Marked as spam Too late Dirty Dicky Dean I saved the page already. Better have your lawyer call me ASAP EH FATSO??? AMOSthestalker (1 hour ago) Remove | Spam Marked as spam Just say the word Amos before it is too late and you can take her place! AMOSthestalker (1 hour ago) Remove | Spam Marked as spam I have a message for you from my assassin friend! Same guy that killed William Weeks aka chang13a ......He says it sucks to be a parent of children who die in car crashes. You should not of stalked me amos now your going to learn the hard way! I am truly sorry it came to this Amos but the message of "do not gangstalk " is not coming accross very well!!!! Truly sorry for your loss! I did not make the choices here I am just the messanger ...

Tags: rcmp, police, crime, religion, cops, family, friends, fun, reunion, grandma, uncle, visit, court, cousins, his, outing, granny, attorney, security, dad, judge, criminal, officer, arrested, justice, personal, robbery

No comments:

Post a Comment